TOGAF 9 Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The TOGAF Certification Training course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
TOGAF 9 is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
EduInpro TOGAF training looks at the Foundation concepts of the framework (Version 9.1). It covers the learning points required to take the TOGAF Level 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this. The purpose of certification to the TOGAF 9 Foundation qualification is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the TOGAF terminology, structure, and basic concepts, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard. Below are the learning objectives of TOGAF Certification Training Course:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) – architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework – how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum – a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF 9 Reference Models – the ‘building blocks’ of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability – governance, skills and maturity