Selenium Certification Training
EduInPro’s Selenium Certification course explains how to use the Selenium tool to automate testing of web applications. Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications which can be deployed on Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
Below are the learning objectives of iOS app developer course:
- Set up the WebDriver project in Eclipse and write test cases using TestNG
- Learn how to work with the TestNG framework with Data Driven framework concepts
- Understand the scope of Test Automation in DevOps and fundamentals of Test Automation
- Create Test Cases using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tool
- Understand Selenium WebDriver architecture and various layers of interaction
- Learn to write advanced Selenium Webdriver programs
- Build an independent automation script
- Understanding the different locators and handling them in an easy way
- Learn to deal with various possible scenarios in terms of pop-ups, multiple Windows, frames, taking screenshots
- Implement Page Object Design Pattern and Data Driven Testing
- Understand how to use Maven, ANT, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners
- Learn to use Selenium Grid with TestNG for parallel execution
- • Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework and automating a few test scenarios.