Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification
A Certified Scrum Product Owner – CSPO Certification is provided to someone who has been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that will enable them to fulfill the role of Scrum Product Owner by a Certified Scrum Trainer. A CSPO Certification Training is a first step on the path to becoming a product owner.
This certification helps you master the scrum values and principles. The outcome of a CSPO Certification Training is you become an effective facilitator with working understanding of Scrum and the role of a product owner.
This course also ensures:
• Understand and appreciate the role of a product owner in the success of a Scrum project
• Imbibe the scrum values and principles
• Learn to Manage stakeholders, Product backlog, create user stories, Definition of Done and acceptance criteria.
• Understand, prioritize and maximize the value out of every sprint
• Lead the scrum implementation in your team alongside Scrum Master
• Advocate scrum philosophy and strive for continuous improvement.
Below are the learning objectives of Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Certification:
- Learn Scrum and Agile fundamentals from the product owner perspective.
- Learn to Implement lean startup techniques, such as the lean canvas & etc.
- writing user stories and acceptance; test-driven methods to objectively express requirements
- focusing development efforts to achieve business results
- using advanced techniques like story mapping and visual management systems for programs
- proven approaches, like the trainer’s portfolio alignment wall and Scaled Agile Framework (SAF).