SAS Base Programmer Certification
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a programming software that is one of the most used software in the Data Analytics field. It is mainly used for storing, retrieving, sorting, analyzing, and creating reports for the data. This tool is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) and doesn’t require coding background to use.
The SAS Base Programmer credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Base Programmer knowledge. With the SAS Certified Base Programmer Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the SAS Base Programmer knowledge to make a difference within your organization.
Below are the learning objectives of Python for Data Science Certification:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of integrating and refining datasets
- Read, process, combine, and access datasets or raw data files.
- Create SAS datasets, manipulate data values, export data
- Manage and manipulate datasets by investigating SAS data libraries
- Generate list and summary reports using different procedures, and enhance reports
- Identify and resolve programming logic, syntax, and data errors
- Explain SAS GUI, datasets, import/export of manipulated data
- Perform conditional and iterative looping into your SAS program
- Analyse statistics and perform advanced statistical techniques with SAS
- Perform automation on complex repeated tasks using MACROS
- Implement and invoke SQL queries in SAS program
- Build and solve models using PROC OPTMO