PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
Projects are always subjected to risks at every stage, which can seriously hamper its execution. Therefore, Project planning should be done carefully and also one should be able to identify the potential risks and take measures to reduce threats. This is where the role of Project Risk Manager comes into the picture. Project Risk Manager fills the real need of assessing, analyzing and curb risks while still maintaining a basic level of competence in project management. The PMI-RMP Certification is designed for professionals to educate on Risk Management of projects.
- Apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Increase your visibility within the company
- Aim for greater career growth