Categories: Agile Management
Individuals on completing EduInPro’s PMI-ACP course will have an understanding of Agile manifesto, principles, and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
- Agile project lifecycle, key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
- Application of Agile management knowledge, and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem-solving strategies, and more.
- Usage of Agile tools & techniques, such as value-based prioritization, risk management, soft skills, negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
- Delivering a high-quality product in a shorter period of time.
- Techniques for Empowerment of team, self-organization, and self-management.
- Understand Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
- Know the requirements to apply for the PMI-ACP certification and pass the exam.