Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
Managing Successful Programmes(MSP) is a proven program management framework that organizes complex and large programs into manageable, interrelated projects.
MSP® Training (Managing Successful Programmes), is a methodology accommodating a specific set of process and principles which apply for managing a programme. MSP is designed to be adapted to meet different needs and circumstances and has been adopted by both public and private sector organizations. MSP Certification is suitable for professionals who want to take up or working in Program management and is a renowned Program Management standard and thus, a certification in Managing Successful Programmes(MSP) would add value to the profile of the Program Management Professional.
Below are the learning objectives of MSP Certification:
- Understand the facts, terms and concepts relating to each theme
- Understand how each governance theme relates to the principles
- Understand the approach to the treatment of each governance theme
- Appreciate how each governance theme is applied throughout the transformational flow
- Understand the responsibilities involved in each governance theme
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of each governance theme to a given scenario
- Identify, analyze and distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate application of each governance theme in a given scenario
- Application of MSP in an exam environment.
5-days Managing Successful Programmes - MSP Certification is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognized best practice program management methodology. It also facilitates the professionals who want to take up the MSP Foundation and Practitioner Certification Exam. In this course, you will have the skills to be able to identify and document the vision of a programme, thus aligning it to the strategic aims of the business. You will also be able to coordinate the projects within a programme to ensure the correct application of resources, risk management, issue and change management. You will also be able to interface with the day to day business to ensure the smooth transition of changes delivered by a programme into business as usual activity and ensure that planned programme benefits are achieved. By the end of the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification training, one will: Possess a working knowledge of principles and processes of program management. Develop an understanding of how manageable projects fit into a complete program Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management.