ITIL Certification is an entry-level ITIL qualification that provides an understanding of the main concepts behind ITIL, including the life cycle stages and the terminology used. ITIL Foundation training is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification for IT professionals. Today’s IT departments need qualified experts who can deliver effective IT services. EduInpro ITIL training will show you the services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for enhancing the quality of IT service management to reduce costs and increase productivity. And remember, ITIL certified professionals earn 40% more than their non-certified peers.
EduInpro ITIL Foundation certification course will equip you with knowledge on how the IT Service Management Lifecycle works and how the ITIL framework can be used to improve service delivery and capability, all through instructor-led training and class exercises. The ITIL course includes the Foundation exam, which is taken on the last day of training.
Below are the learning objectives of ITIL Certification Training:
- Understand basic concepts, terminologies, key principles, and process models of IT Service Management that are included in ITIL Foundation
- Appreciate the scope and objectives of service design, service strategy, service transition, continual service improvement, and service operations
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL tools and techniques within the business, to optimise user experience
- Apply lean principles and automate standard jobs to improve the efficiency of ITSM processes
- Centralise activities and functions to save on cost and time