Introduction to Python for Data Science
Python is a general-purpose programming language that is becoming more and more popular for doing data science. Companies worldwide are using Python to harvest insights from their data and get a competitive edge. Unlike any other Python tutorial, this course focuses on Python specifically for data science. In our Introduction to Python for Data Science certification training, you will learn about powerful ways to store and manipulate data as well as cool data science tools to start your own analyses.
EduInPro offers Data Science with Python certification training with highly qualified and certified trainers. We’ll teach you how to program with Python:
• How to create amazing data visualizations, and
• How to use Machine Learning with Python!
Below are the learning objectives of Python for Data Science Certification:
- Import data to manipulate in Python
- Use Python libraries such as Numpy and Pandas to analyze and manipulate data
- Use the Python Matplotlib library for data visualization.
- Get in-depth knowledge of the various libraries and packages required to perform data analysis, data visualization, web scraping, machine learning, and natural language processing using Python.