DevOps is an approach or a software development model or a culture to adopt where the Development team and operations team collaborate together and work to overcome and avoid any issues raised during the software deployment, productivity, and performance. DevOps model makes developers responsible for the deployment of their own code and lets operations teams handle necessary changes to the code based on the expertise with the hardware on which the software runs.
- Understand the benefits of DevOps to the business and IT.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary.
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM (IT Service Management).
- Applying DevOps in the enterprise environment.
- Know the Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops in the IT environment.
- Learn Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains.
- learn Critical success factors and key performance indicators of DevOps.
- Work on Real-time scenarios, factors, and examples.