Data Science with SAS
SAS- Statistical Analysis System is a programming software that is one of the most used software in the Data Analytics field. It is mainly used for storing, retrieving, sorting, analyzing, and creating reports for the data. This tool is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) and doesn’t require coding background to use. SAS can process complex data and generate meaningful insights that can be used by organizations to make better decisions or even predict possible outcomes of business in the near future. SAS is a leader in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platform.
After the completion of our training on Data science with SAS, you will be qualified for numerous job opportunities from all over the world such as:
• Data Scientist – SAS
• Business Intelligence Analyst
• Data Science Modelers
• Senior Consultant – Consumer analytics
Apart from these, there are other career options also be available for you such as promotions, job switching to MNCs and teaching at institutes or online platforms.
Below are the learning objectives of Data Science with SAS Certification:
- The objective of the Data Science with SAS Certification training program is to help students’ master SAS programming skills.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of accessing, modifying and manipulating data
- In addition, they will also be able to improvise upon the data for better reporting and analytics function.
- Modeling and optimization techniques will form the core of the course content.
- By the end of the data science with SAS training program, students will get a grip of the basics of statistics and analytics and will be in a position to apply these concepts in a business environment.
- Understand how to combine dataset methods, understand select statements and joins in SQL, and comprehend the need for macro variables.
- Learn data analysis methods to solve real-world business problems and predictive modeling techniques.