CISSP training is the most comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, and covers the eight domains of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge). CISSP certification will help you to gain knowledge in information security that will increase your ability to successfully implement and manage security programs in any organization or government entity.
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course.
- Define architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
- Define and relate information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection.
- Develop deep understanding of the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.