Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an Agile project, removing obstacles and facilitating to ease processes in software development in the scrum environment, and working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
Below are the learning objectives of Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training:
- Get an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Get an understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Gain access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
- Create a Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
- Work on practical and project-proven exercises.
- Tips and tricks from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from their years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments.