Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Scrum is developing as the preferred approach to product development. The Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) credential would add value and the training would sharpen the skills to become a better practitioner of Scrum. The Certified Scrum Developer- CSD Certification course is designed for software developers who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal of this certification is to expose individuals to the important tools and techniques that are required and used to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
Certified Scrum Developer®(CSD) credential is a reflection of the holder’s technical assessment and grasp of Scrum principles. CSDs are in much demand for their specialized technical knowledge of Agile, and their commitment to continuous improvement.
Below are the learning objectives of Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certification:
- A variety of individual practices, and how they support each other. Includes Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, and many others.
- A clear understanding of why our industry needs professional development & engineering practices.
- A clear understanding of why these particular practices are well-suited for Agile frameworks such as Scrum & Kanban.
- Techniques for teams and individuals to realistically stick to these practices in a disciplined way.
- Understand and Apply the fundamentals of Scrum, scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts.
- Will be able to work with collaboration – pair programming, within the scrum team and other stakeholders.
- Set up standards and best practices for the quick creation of quality software.
- Learn to work with SOLID design principles, and Practice just-in-time development and avoid overdesign.
- Write more extensible software by using object-oriented techniques.
- Create high-quality software that supports an iterative process without unnecessary rework.
- Learn writing feature file, defining steps and best practices for BDD