CEH Certification – Certified Ethical Hacker
A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a skilled professional who understands and knows the ways to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. The knowledge and tools of a criminal hacker is used in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target systems. The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of ethical hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most desired information security training program by any information security professional. To master the hacking technologies. Our accredited CEH course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization.
Below are the learning objectives of CEH Certification:
- Upon successful completion of the course, one will be able to understand:
- Complete methodology of Ethical hacking.
- How to fingerprint and enumerate targets.
- Know ways to perform network scanning and sniffing.
- Know to perform system vulnerability assessments.
- How to create attack vectors.
- Web attacks such as XSS, directory traversals and SQL injection.
- How to plan and initiate cyber attacks in order to prevent them.
- How to think like a criminal hacker in order to defeat them