CAPM Certification – Certified Associate in Project Management
At the end of CAPM course, the learner will be prepared for the CAPM exam and be able to contribute to projects based upon the knowledge related to the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition, which outlines generally recognized best CAPM practice in project management.
Below are the learning objectives of CAPM Certificate Training:
- The framework of Project Management as described in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® 6th Edition.
- Creating project charter and developing scope of project
- Creating project schedule and project budget
- Planning project resources and team
- Measuring and Controlling Project Performance
- Planning risk