Introduction to Angular Training
Angular is the popular front end development framework that helps developers build sophisticated and scalable web applications. This framework is getting extremely popular because of its easy code, robust features, and scalability. Angular makes it easy to build applications with the web. Angular combines declarative templates, dependency injection, end to end tooling, and integrated best practices to solve development challenges. Angular developers are much in demand today. Hence, EduInPro brings you the Angular Training course, a comprehensive training on Angular 6 to kickstart your career as a front end developer.
Below are the learning objectives of Angular Certification:
- Create single page web applications using the MVC pattern of AngularJS
- Understand the programming model provided by the AngularJS framework
- Implement Responsive Web Applications with AngularJS
- Explore Angular coding and architecture best practices
- Understand and use Angular Forms, Observables, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular’s Http service
- Unit test all the parts of an Angular application including Modules, Components, Services, and Pipes
- Create, build, and deploy an Angular 6 application using the Angular CLI
- Develop reusable elements (even out of Angular applications) using angular elements
- Develop dynamic model-driven forms that are easier to unit test.
- Define Angular controllers and directives
- Control Angular data bindings