Big Data & Hadoop Architect Course
he Big Data Hadoop Architect program is a 360° training program offered by EduInPro to professionals who are seeking to deepen their knowledge in the field of Big Data. This program is customized based on current industry standards that comprise the major sub-modules as a part of the Hadoop Architect Certification training process. This program is designed by industry experts to provide hands-on training with tools that are used to speed up the training process.
Below are the learning objectives of Big Data & Hadoop Architect Course:
- To impart technological skills such as database handling and data analysis.
- To comprehend data warehousing and business intelligence technologies.
- To learn how data privacy and security implementations are performed using kerberos.
- To understand how statistical analytics and other predictive modelling tools works.
- To understand data access design, indexing and performance optimization techniques, data modelling, query execution, recommendation systems etc.
- To understand BI and Data Management Systems, Data Structure, Algorithms etc.
- To learn about NoSQL technologies such as HBase, Cassandra, Vertica, MongoDB, CouchDB, CouchBase, Oracle NoSQL Database, Neo4J, Accumulo, OrientDB, IBM Domino, Clusterpoint, InfiniteGraph, MarkLogic etc.
- To understand hadoop ecosystem that includes core components(Hadoop Common, HDFS, MapReduce, YARN) and other hadoop related projects such as Hive, Pig, Spark, Oozie, Alluxio, etc.
- To understand data integration techniques such as ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), Enterprise Information Integration(EII), Enterprise Application Integration(EAI) etc.