AWS Certified Solutions Architect
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate Certification assist professionals learn about the cloud developments to tap the immense opportunities of cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Also, you get practical experience that is required to set up and host your own applications on cloud-based platforms.
EduInPro’s AWS CSA Associate Certification is designed for you to learn how cloud computing redefines the rules of IT architecture and how to design, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon.
Below are the learning objectives of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification:
- Make Architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.